At Rawthorpe St James CofE (VC) Infant & Nursery School we comply with the admissions criteria for Kirklees Community and Voluntary Controlled Schools.
The first step in the admissions process is to register on the Kirklees Parent Portal. If you need any help with this process, please contact any of the NLC schools.
- Kirklees Parent Portal
- Kirklees Guide to Primary School Admissions
- Kirklees Guide to Secondary School Admissions
As we are a Community School, Kirklees Council is responsible for deciding who gets a place. The admissions criteria are set out in the Kirklees Guide for Parents, which can be downloaded from the link above.
For information on appeals please see the Kirklees Schools and Education Admissions website here.
We register children for part-time nursery three times a year:
- September: Born between April - August
- January: Born between September - December
- Easter: Born between January - March
Please contact the school - Nusery Admissions are not covered by the new Kirklees online system.