Please contact Uniform Exchange if you need assistance with obtaining school uniform www.uniform-exchange.org
Boys and Girls
- White polo shirt with logo
- Wine coloured sweater or cardigan with logo
- Black skirt / Black trousers / Black knee length tailored shorts / appropriate black jeggings* Black Shalwar Kameez with blouse
- Plain black shoes or trainers (no white soles)
- Coats and other outdoor clothing may not be worn in classrooms.
*Please note – wearing jeans, tracksuit bottoms or leggings will result in losing access to break time and lunchtime.
High School - The wearing of hats (including baseball caps , beanie hats, topis and du-rags) is not permitted in and around the school building and must be removed before entering the building. Correct footwear must be worn at all times (all black trainers or shoes) and the wearing of sliders, crocs and flip-flops is prohibited.
Whilst these are examples, this is not an exhaustive list of unacceptable uniform items. The Principal and Senior Leadership Team will make the final decision regarding what is acceptable and what is not acceptable.
- Black Polo Shirt (with or without logo) All Weather Outdoor Top
- Shorts / Tracksuit Bottoms Change of Trainers
- Football Boots – (dependent on activity- required for Girls and Boys)
Pupils may only wear the following:
- One chain, must be kept out of sight
- One pair of earrings, studs or sleepers
- One watch
- One ring
All these must be removed for PE, Technology and any other subjects where safety is an issue.