Boys and Girls
- White polo shirt with logo
- Wine coloured sweater or cardigan with logo
- Black skirt / Black trousers / Black knee length tailored shorts / appropriate black jeggings* Black Shalwar Kameez with blouse
- Plain black shoes or trainers (no white soles)
- Coats and other outdoor clothing may not be worn in classrooms.
*Please note – wearing jeans, tracksuit bottoms or leggings will result in losing access to break time and lunchtime.
- Black Polo Shirt (with or without logo) All Weather Outdoor Top
- Shorts / Tracksuit Bottoms Change of Trainers
- Football Boots – (dependent on activity- required for Girls and Boys)
Pupils may only wear the following:
- One chain, must be kept out of sight
- One pair of earrings, studs or sleepers
- One watch
- One ring
All these must be removed for PE, Technology and any other subjects where safety is an issue.