Our Shared Campus Vision
Belong – Aspire - Achieve
As the Netherhall Learning Campus, we are passionate about serving our local community by giving its children and young people the best possible start in life. We achieve this through wide ranging, meaningful collaboration between our schools, committed to the education of our students throughout their educational experience. This fosters a strong sense of belonging and community across the Campus, whilst remaining focused on each individual, both pupils and staff, achieving their full potential.
Building on the wealth of expertise within our schools, along with high quality governance, we strive to develop a culture that provides the best possible educational experience for all our students. We support, challenge and motivate each other, as individuals and schools, to provide a creative, aspirational curriculum and high quality, innovative teaching, sharing our expertise with our pupils and each other. There is a relentless focus on academic excellence, strong personal development and high quality pastoral care to ensure that our children and young people become capable, confident and caring learners.
As pupils progress through the year groups, they benefit from continuity and personalised learning, with each phase building on the essential work that went before. This means that, whatever their age, the values of a community (that is both diverse and harmonious) are extended to all pupils throughout their learning.
In the light of our shared Vision, this is what do:
- Provide a safe and secure place to learn
- Provide a caring and welcoming environment for all to work together to create an inclusive and supportive environment which helps students become informed, confident, independent, involved and responsible citizens
- Encourage self-esteem, independence and emotional intelligence
- Provide a variety of fun, stimulating, quality learning experiences which enable all learners to reach their full potential
- Provide a balanced, broad and differentiated curriculum, which is equally accessible to all, and which encourages learners to develop knowledge, skills and understanding
- Value and respect all, in our community and beyond, creating a caring community whose basis is tolerance, understanding and concern for other people
- Encourage perseverance and a positive attitude to learning
- Encourage healthy, safe life choices
- Build strong effective relationships with all in our community
- Create firm foundations for the future, as individuals and citizens, leaving students at the end of their formal and full-time education with an appetite for acquiring further knowledge, skills and awareness throughout their lives.