At Netherhall Learning Campus we make every effort to achieve maximum inclusion of all pupils.
The Governing Body ensures that appropriate provision is made for all children whether it is SEND, Vulnerable or Higher Able.
- To provide a stimulating, caring environment where students feel happy, confident and enthusiastic about learning.
- To deliver a broad and balanced curriculum, this promotes fully inclusive teaching and learning to ensure the health, safety and wellbeing of all.
- To develop positive attitudes to learning and high standards of behaviour where everyone is valued, respected and treated equally.
- To work positively alongside external agencies to ensure timely and early help is accessed when identified, providing quality a holistic approach to supporting all our students.
- To work closely with parents/carers and our local community, communicating clearly with them whenever possible, to enhance the attainment alongside the personal and social development of all our students.
- To develop all students’ spiritual, moral and cultural development, building on our Campus ethos and extending the students’ knowledge and understanding of other faiths and cultures to become confident members of British society.
“My son has been challenged and this has enabled him to maximise his potential”
“My son’s challenges are appropriate for him where he receives great support; we are very pleased with our choice of NLC”
“The support in lesson has really helped me make progress in school”
“I know there is always someone who I can speak to in school and where to get extra help and support”